29 May 2013

A Beautiful Day in the Neighbourhood

A short post today, because tomorrow my family arrives! My mum and grandma are coming in from Ontario to spend 12 days with me so I don't go super stir-crazy and get eight more cats. Expect lots more photos and tales of our exploits in the coming days.

In the meantime, I would like to share some more of the photos I have taken out and about in our neighbourhood. I love cities where things actually grow and there is real plant life. Let us never speak of the barren wasteland of Medicine Hat again.






This is detailing from a Chinese pagoda by the RAM. I love the colours!
And here's one that my husband sent me. As you can see, he's working hard in Wainwright and yet still has time to groom his dashing cavalry moustache.

Isn't he handsome?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The birch tree shot is a favourite over here! Beautiful pictures, Krista, yes, even your dashing army man. ;)

Unknown said...

Thank you! And yes, he's a keeper. :)

Post a Comment